Friday, July 3, 2009

New Website!

I now have a new website devoted to my media hobby.  Please feel free to head on over to cityscapemedia.weebly.com to check it out. 

You'll find some of my pictures as well as some videos showing what I can do for anyone who wants a very reasonably priced project :) 

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so cool Bryce. You really have a talent!

Unknown said...

This is VERY cool! I hope many people take advantage of your incredible talent.

denice said...

BBQ in Sandy next Sunday at 3:00. We'll do hot dogs, buns and s'mores. You bring a dish to share. I don't have an updated email list of all Hyer relations so you get a blog comment. Hope you can come!

Blake said...

I loved your website. Your photography skills are amazing. I wish I could do that. Then again, I do have the exact same camera as you. There must be something wrong with mine. :)

Silvia and Steven said...

I was so excited to your website Bryce but then again no surprise you are very talented! Keep it up! :O)