I found a blog titled "The Dating Divas". They have so many cute ideas for dates. I was really excited to put this one together! The best part is, they have it all planned out. I even printed off invites that they put together.
So, first off, we all dressed up like one of the characters and brought a weapon. I then used the weapons as our table centerpiece. Never discount the dollar store for all the fun extras!
We had yummy chili, then went on an adventure! Who doesn't love a good scavenger hunt. I placed the answers around the Roy area and printed off the clues provided by the dating divas. The victim was professor plum...
Killed by Mr. Green...
In the kitchen, with the knife!
It was boys against the girls and...drum roll please... Girls won! And no, I did not cheat. After the hunt, we had a competitive donut eating contest(won by the Chadwick's) and then we played the classic board game Clue(won by Bryce).
It was super fun! I can't wait to plan the next date night with the help of the creative dating divas! Here's the link for this date. I combined two different ideas. http://www.thedatingdivas.com/tara/the-clue-date/
http://www.thedatingdivas.com/kiirsten/halloween-clue-style/
1 comment:
WOW! What a great date night!
Post a Comment