Monday, June 17, 2013

To the best Daddy ever!

What can I say. My boys and I are so incredibly blessed to have Bryce as a husband and Father. We had a lot of fun celebrating his special day. We started out our day with our traditional Fancy Father's Day muffins. This year we had peanut butter muffins with cinnamon sugar topping. Mmm...

The boys were so excited to present the gifts they made. They proudly presented their handprints yelling "made it"! As soon as Bryce opened it, they took them away as their own and tried to eat them.

We also gave daddy a fancy blender jar. Since buying our super cool blender a few months ago, Bryce (mostly Bryce, anyway), has used it 364 times. Making daddy's morning smoothie is probably one of the boys favorite things to do with their dad. Now he can make fancy things!

Bryce works so hard for our family and plays so hard with our family. We are so proud of him going back to school for his master's degree and working full time as an accountant. Our boys love rough housing, wrestling, laughing, and working with their Dad. No matter how tired Bryce may be, or other things he needs to do, he is just the kind of Father who drops everything to get down on the floor and play. The boys adore him and are 100% daddy's little boys. I can't think of any way I could be a prouder mom then if my boys grew up and became just like there Dad.

Speaking of growing up like our dad's, Bryce and I are also very fortunate to have such awesome, spectacular, super hero dad's. They are both amazing, strong, hard working, and family loving men. We love you! The boys painted them each a rock that says "you rock grandpa!"

No comments: