Sunday, March 20, 2011

February- the best husband in the world!




I married the most amazing man on the planet. The first few months of my pregnancy were like death. I was useless. Mostly I just slept, threw up, and laid on the couch in a coma like state. The house had become a destruction zone, I couldn't cook, and Bryce couldn't make anything that had even a hint of an odor. Yet, he never complained. He has taken such good care of everything, especially me (even right now as he's trying to force me to bed since it's past my pregnancy bed time).

Bryce works full time and goes to school full time, sometimes leaving at 6:30am for work and coming home at 8:30pm from school. On one of these days, he came home to me laying on the couch sick, kissed me, and then silently went to the kitchen to do the mountain of dishes and find some small scrap in the pantry to eat. I felt so bad that he worked hard all day and came home to this mess and me on the couch. I started to cry because I felt so guilty. Then HE came to comfort ME. Can you believe that?



I love my husband so much. He is my hero. I can't express how much his patience, support, and unconditional love have meant to me. He has really stepped up during this pregnancy, even when he doesn't have the time or energy.

I love you, handsome. Thank you for everything.


Picture at 15 weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What can I say? He's the best. He has never complained in his entire life..... We're so glad he married YOU!