
I think the doctor had to tell Bryce he wasn't kidding three or four more times. But there they were, our cute little double blessings. It happened to also be a little birthday surprise for Bryce. All through his birthday date the next day we continually said to each other, "we're having TWO babies". I think this was to try an affirm it really was happening.
I think telling our families about the twin thing was more of a shock and more fun then telling them about the pregnancy. Both our mothers said they had wanted twins and now they're super excited to have them for grandchildren.

My main question, how in the world does a girl like me, at 4'11" and just over a hundred pounds carry two babies?! We shall see.
2 comments:
Wow! What a surprise! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. We just really haven't kept in touch very well since graduation. Our little girl is now almost 9 months old! Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly with your pregnancy.
I am so glad you finally posted about all of this! We haven't seen you guys in so long and I have been dying for details!!! CONGRATS!!! I can not WAIT for the baby shower. ;-)
Post a Comment