Sunday, September 11, 2011

A new discovery!

I discovered an AWESOME website called Once a Month Mom. It's a site that does monthly freezer menus that you cook one day a month(makes sense, huh?). They provide the recipe cards, grocery list, step by step instructions for your cooking day, and labels to put on the meals. Best of all, it's free! They have a new menu each month in different categories such as traditional, whole foods, diet, gluten/dairy free, and even a baby menu. It took me more than one day to put them all together because of the twins, and it's been well worth it! We get a real meal each day without any work. This meal we had yesterday was peach-glazed pork chops... Yum! And it took me a total of ten minutes to whip this together. I love "fast" food.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bryce told me about this blog when I was helping him on Friday night. I was up till 1am reading it. It's the coolest thing ever!

Brooke said...

I did the same thing as my mom! After you told me about it, I was up all night reading the bog. They are so innovative! Did you notice they even have podcasts (yes, PODCASTS) about the freezer meals? Now how awesome is that?! That is MY kind of podcast!