Sunday, September 11, 2011

You are Loved Project

This project was so much fun to put together! Bryce is a very busy, very dedicated husband, father, and friend. He is currently working full time, going to college full time, new daddy of twins on the night watch while mom goes back to work, getting ready to graduate, looking for an accounting internship, posssibly starting a new job soon, and the list goes on! With all of that in his life, I wanted him to know how many people loved him and were cheering him on. I sent out a quick message for letters and got a 100% response! I have 4 weeks of letters for him to open one a day. Thank you everyone!

I know Bryce has really loved it. His exact words were "I didn't know I had 24 people who loved me" Haha... And "can I open them all now?!". If any of you would like to add to the project, all of these spots are claimed or filled but I would LOVE to add another row! Just send me an email or message via Facebook and I'll print it out and put it up for Bryce.

As cool as this is, i can't claim any credit. The idea from a blog called the dating divas. Here's the link. http://www.thedatingdivas.com/you-me/show-him-the-love/you-are-appreciated/. I love this blog, p.s.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He didn't know 24 people loved him???? To know Bryce is to love Bryce. That's the way it's always been. And I'm NOT just sayin' it cuz I'm his mom...promise!

Brooke said...

I have NO idea how you did all this WHILE you are figuring out how to handle your new twins, going back to work and being completely exhausted! You are amazing! And Bryce should definitely know he's loved NOW! So sweet!

Jake and Jenn said...

That is Seriously AWESOME!!! Jenn! You are amazing! : ) I LOVE the idea! I might have to steal it...haha! : )