Sunday, March 20, 2011

Big healthy Boys!

20 weeks






We had our big targeted ultrasound this week and saw our two big healthy boys!





They are very much full of life. In this shot, baby b was actually romping on baby a's head with his fist. When baby a got tired of that, he rolled over and a boxing match ensued. The doctor said they both are growing great and look very healthy, which was a big relief. I think being a nurse has been a disadvantage in this case. I worry about everything, especially all the risks involved with twins. But, no need. Our boys are brave and strong!

Also, if you're wondering, they have two separate sacks and two placentas which is very healthy for them and avoids some risks with twins. This also means they're most likely fraternal but they could also be identical. We won't know til birth. Here is a cute picture of baby b sucking his fist.






This month has been better. I'm getting bigger and slathering on my Bella bee tummy honey butter in hopes of avoiding stretch marks. I also got this awesome girdle called the The prenatal cradle. It wraps around my belly like a bra and then around my shoulders like a backwards backpack. It is the best investment we've made. Goodbye back pain! The nausea is also better, I only lose it a few times a day rather than feeling like death. Bryce is surviving with four more weeks this semester! Woohoo!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look darling. I remember the prenatal cradle. It IS the bomb.

Typical boys. We can't wait to meet them!